- Fashion Books
- Fashion Graphics Prints
- Ready Made Spot Florals I 1900s-1940s for Fashion + Interiors
ready-madespot Florals I inspired by the 1900s to 1940s shows designs which look like it originated at the turn of the century or in the Twenties or Thirties or whatever decade of the first half of the XXth century. We developed NEW(!) floral designs - meaning more than just flowers - which are breathing the zeitgeist of a certain decade.
The uses of this floral designs are very multifaceted. Their application in the apparel industry and in interior design is extremely broad: shirts, blouses, trousers, skirts, dresses, bed linen, wallpaper, table linen, giftwrap paper, etc
ready-madespot Florals I inspired by the 1900s to 1940s:
• 306 royalty-free designs grouped into 5 decades
• high resolution of 300 dpi, perfect repeats!
• all designs as pixel files in tif-format (universally usable)
• all designs as vector files in ai format
• 2 DVD-ROMs with all designs
• in its majority palette-colours
• 51 to 67 designs per decade
• complementing designs per double page
• additional layers for easy modifications
• DVD-ROMs usable for Mac and PC