Pantone SkinTone Guide STG202
A collection of 138 skin tones.
The Pantone SkinTone Guide was created by scientifically measuring thousands of actual skin tones across the full spectrum of human skin types.
Specially formulated to be the closest physical representations of skin colors, the library is a comprehensive visual reference of human skin tones for use in any market where skin colors are relevant.
- Large-size swatch with central hole for easy color evaluation and matching
- Each Pantone SkinTone number is comprised of a four-digit alpha numeric number.
- The first two positions reflect the hue or undertone of the skin.
- The second two positions represent the tone or lightness and darkness of the skin.
- Digital values available in Pantone Connect
- Includes color index
- 138 colors numbered from 1Y01 SP to 4R15 SP
- Each color identified by a unique Pantone Number representing both tone and undertone
- Colors developed to present best color match under D65 (Daylight 6500K) lighting
- Product Design
- Printing/Packaging/Graphic Design