The Pantone Graphics System presents a complete collection of 655 Metallic colors for print and packaging.
Pantone Metallics provide economic color options that are easy to use, specify, and amplify for luxurious and dynamic results.
Coating options are included within the guide for a quick reference to just a few of the many ways that metallic effects can be enhanced for your projects’ needs.
Pantone Colors are high quality, reliable, and available off-the-shelf anywhere you go. Use for packaging, logos, branding, signage, and marketing materials.
- Portable, handheld fan deck
- Printed on the commonly used coated paper stock: 100 lb (148 gsm)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- 54 new trend- and market-relevant packaging colors using Rose Gold base ink
- Complete collection of impactful and refined metallic colors for creating noticeable designs
- 354 high-luster, durable Packaging Metallic and 301 traditional Metallic Spot Colors
- Color examples shown with gloss aqueous and specialty coatings
- Each color displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations
- Colors arranged chromatically, with index at the back of guide indicating color locations
- Ideal for packaging, logos, branding, signage, security applications and marketing materials
- Packaging Metallics are easy to coat and print without loss in luster, tarnishing, leafing or blemishing
- Broadens and complements the traditional spot color palette found in the Pantone Formula Guide
- Use for color communication, specification and production
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally – Learn how Pantone Connect for Adobe® Creative Cloud® allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign® , Photoshop® , and Illustrator®).