The Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors Paper Traveler is a portable tool convenient for the office or travel.
Featuring 2,625 Pantone Colors arranged by color family, the Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors Paper Traveler has a compact, accordion-style format that lets you see the entire palette of Pantone TPG (Textile Paper – Green format) Colors at a glance. Just like the FHI Color Guide, each color is produced as a nitrocellulose lacquer applied to paper, similar to a paint sample. Colors are supported by digital data for fast turnaround and on-time production. Use this color tool for product surfaces featuring paint or pigment – such as leather, ceramic, or metal.
- Contains all 2,625 Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors System Colors as a lacquer coating on paper for hard home goods (Textile Paper - Green, or TPG format). The TPG suffix indicates a lead- and chromium-free formulation of our TPX lacquer coatings, for a safer, environmentally friendly product.
- Pantone’s TPG Colors correspond to our Textile Cotton System (TCX) so you can coordinate colors across mediums for textiles, paints, and coated surfaces like leather or metal.
- Colors are supported by digital data for fast turnaround and on-time production.
- Single-volume paper color reference in a portable, folio-style format
- Each page features 70–0.7” x 0.6” TPG Chips, affixed to non-optically brightened paper
- Each chip can be isolated individually with the included mask tool for more accurate color evaluation
- Accordion-style pages allow you to view 2,625 FHI Colors at once