294 new colors added in 2019
The Reference Library brings together Pantone’s Graphics guides and chip books in one convenient, desktop display.
This comprehensive collection supports designers at every step of the process, from color exploration and comparison to specification and quality control.
Useful for inspiration and palette building, as well as designing logos and branding, marketing materials, digital and web graphics, and animation.
- Includes eight portable fan guides and four chips books with perforated color chips
- Includes new CMYK Guides produced to exacting G7 specifications
- Features the latest 5,894 spot, spot-to-process, process, and specialty spot colors
- Keep all the essential Pantone Graphics tools at your fingertips
- Compact, desktop display keeps tools tidy and accessible