Pantone Plus Series Chip Replacement Pages
Getting more of your most frequently used PANTONE Color chips has never been easier. Keep your books up-to-date.
Pantone has enhanced and replaced the PLUS pages which now includes 644 new colors added since 2010 . The colors and color formulations for the original colors have remained the same. The colors have all been chromatically arranged by color hue families for more intuitive color selection. The change occurred as of March, 2014.
Replacement pages provide economical means of keeping books fresh and complete. Each color is printed on an individual loose-leaf-style page containing six tear-out chips. These replacement pages are for the Pantone Plus Series SOLID CHIPS (2 BOOK Set) GP1503
- There are 1,755 solid PANTONE Colors, 7 colors per page.
- Each page contains six tear-off chips each of the seven colors
- Tear-out chips come in the form of replaceable 3-ring binder pages
- Each page measures 5.5 x 9.25 inches and is an exact replacement page for the New Pantone Plus Solid Chips Book released in 2014.
- NOTE: The illustration may not be representative of these colors. Please consult your Pantone Plus Series SOLID CHIPS (2 BOOK Set) GP1503 for accurate color representation.