Thousands of market-proven colors on detachable paper chips, for fashion accessories, home furnishings, cosmetics, products, paints and interiors and more.
Ideal for non-fabric materials, Color Specifier has been redesigned for the ultimate in color selection and control. All 2,100 colors – including all 175 new colors – are now arranged in complete chromatic flow that enhances inspiration and speeds production.
Color Specifier features six tear-out chips of each color – perfect for palette development and presentations. Chips attach to sketches and design files for accurate color communication and quality assurance at every stage of product development.
Also available FHI Color Guide.
- Used to create products for home furnishings, paints and interiors, fashion accessories, cosmetics and industrial design
- Chip set displays all 2,100 colors, including 175 new colors added in 2011
- Colors are chromatically arranged in color families for fast and easy inspiration and color look-up
- Includes six perforated chips of each color for palette development, color communication and attaching to design sketches and files
- Colors are numerically referenced
- Individual replacement pages are available
- Includes PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software download, for digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries
- Paper chips can be sent to multiple production sites around the globe and aid in the coordination of multi-component programs
- A standard language of communication that is understood around the world
- PANTONE Colors are your benchmark standard that should be used to set up your primary color standards to be approved for production.
- Provides the most accurate and effective way to communicate and specify color choices to clients and manufacturers
- As a production tool, any PANTONE Fashion + Home color can be selected and communicated throughout the world by using the six-digit PANTONE Number
- As a quality control tool, the consistency and accuracy of the PANTONE FASHION + HOME Colors assures reliable color reproduction time and time again
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software enables digital design with all PANTONE Color libraries