Grunge Decorative Colour Textures vol. 1
- Until now the use of the computer had exalted the perfect lines, instead even with the computer new worlds can be created by starting to break a common and banal vision. This can happen in two directions.
- The first looks for new shapes and worlds and the style “ABSTRACT “Serves to experiment with this.
- The second one uses the Grunge language, made of ruin, imprecise brushstrokes, overlapping lines without the fear of error and frees the eye, opens the boundaries no longer closed by the idea of the perfect and shows that also the imperfect is beautiful.
- It is a step forward in the world of decoration towards an art that abstracts from its history and lives on new ones with less conditioning.
- The color adds new and complex sensations to these designs, giving atmosphere and great intensity. styles from cold modern geometries to elaborate Arabic textures, from floral decorations to typically Victorian ones, all revised with new atmospheres and colors.
- Other possibilities for the development of the world of decoration in directions closer to modern and contemporary art.
- Contains DVD with 250 High Resolution Bitmap 300 PPI Drawings.