Start down your path of design discovery with a professional color tool developed to help you explore your creativity and match color accurately from inspiration through realization!
The STARTER GUIDE contains selections from all PANTONE PLUS SERIES Color libraries: PASTELS on Coated & Uncoated stock, NEONS Coated & Uncoated, PREMIUM METALLICS Coated; CLASSIC METALLICS Coated; and SOLID Colors Coated & Uncoated. In total the guide contains 543 PANTONE Colors. Pages are arranged chromatically, in color families, to enhance inspiration and creativity. An index is located at the back, to assist in locating specific colors.
The PANTONE STARTER GUIDE is a sampler of “mini” PANTONE PLUS SERIES Color libraries, designed to introduce you to the creative flexibility and ease of using the PANTONE Color System.
543 PANTONE Colors selected from all PLUS SERIES Solid Color libraries
- Text-weight paper substrates
- Each color identified by a unique PANTONE Name and/or number
- Chromatically arranged fan format
- All colors mixed from a set of 14 PANTONE Basic Color Inks (metallics also include a metallic base)
- PREMIUM METALLICS Formulated with non-leafing, coatable inks
- Contains lithographic printing ink mixing formulas for every color in parts and/or percentages
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colors
- Broad selection of market-driven colors, for practically unlimited creativity
- Chromatic format makes color selection more intuitive
- Substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications
- All new colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easily matched on press
- Eliminates guesswork in color selection and verification
- Easy to communicate colors by distinct number or name
- SOLIDS Colors (non-metallics) display the effects of coated and uncoated stocks
- PREMIUM METALLICS can be coated with aqueous and UV coatings
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees